Some of the programs include the following:
- Silver Linings
- Forever Young Program: Seniors program to help mitigate social isolation
- Visiting the sick and the elderly
- Providing meals to the needy
- Helping integration of immigrant seniors in the Greater Toronto Area
- Bereavement Assistance
- Social Events: Tea Party, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, New Years etc.
- Workshops & Info Sessions (Health & Wellness):
- Professional speakers for senior related health and welfare
- Activities related to Dementia prevention.
- Healthy cooking sessions for seniors
- Book Reading
- Due to the current COVID 19 outbreak, we now are offering our seniors who don’t have help to pick and drop essential groceries